Ladies, in this chapter we will tackle communication. Communication is the biggest reason for a relationship breakdown.
I’ve talked to a lot of women and men on this place called earth, and most people have told me that communication is the biggest problem in their relationships or marriages. I want to say this, women: Where was the communication problem in the beginning of your relationship? I know it didn’t exist, ladies.
Time will break down communication because the real person comes out with time. What I mean is people can suffer from mental problems for years. Maybe the problems started at the age of five, and they haven’t sought out help for the problem. People are abused, they might have gotten a lot of attention growing up, their parents could have spoiled them but they are not getting that treatment anymore, they might have self-esteem problems caused by their parents—there are many things that could be affecting your mate.
What you need to do is pay attention to your mate’s mood swings when things start to go downhill. I’m going to give you a list of things to watch out for.
- You two start arguing all the time.
- You can see a change in sex.
- He stops telling you he loves you.
- He stops touching you.
- He starts to be abusive.
- He starts drinking a lot.
- He calls you the B-word.
- He snaps at you for no apparent reason.
- He starts to spend more time with friends or at work.
- You two talk less.
- He stops answering his cell phone.
- He doesn’t pay attention to you when you talk.
- You ask him to come over; then he tells you he has other plans.
- He acts as if he doesn’t want to be bothered with you.
I gave you the list, ladies, because I want you to catch this communication problem before it affects your relationship. If you love this guy, try to fix it.
I want to talk about women’s communication with their mates. You might think he’s thinking one thing, but he’s probably thinking another thing. In other words, men and women are two different species.
I’m going to give you a list of communication interpretations and advice that should help you understand your boyfriend or husband.
- When a man tells you he loves you more than ten times a month, he really loves you.
- When you want a man to do something around the house, he is going to do it quicker if he’s happy. (Sex makes him do it faster, I guarantee.)
- When you start talking about other men and your man gets quiet, he doesn’t want to talk about it, or he might change the subject.
- When he looks at a pretty woman, that doesn’t mean he wants her. Your man is just admiring God’s creation. If he doesn’t disrespect you by looking too long, let it go. You are the women he loves. Click continue reading.